nit34byte

Chocolate CEO
Staff member
Administrator
Jun 20, 2021
localhost
www.lynxcollective.ltd
ChocoHax 1.5.9 - release

Before continuing with the update, please take a look at the old threads to avoid unnecessary discussions
ChocoHax Changelog 1
ChocoHax Changelog 2
ChocoHax Changelog 3

We thank the testers once again for their time dedicated to the project

The first change will be the panel, this will be the final version of the panel. Over time we will update the contents inside
1643598172557.png1643598223073.png

Known bugs:

• Some values are not showing correctly (Leave empty or edit manually)
    1643598300272.png

Download: ChocoHax Abelia (Epyc)

IMPORTANT!! How to report bugs/problems/issues

Since many people have not yet understood how to report problems, I have decided to explain exactly the steps to take ...
  • ChocoHax Version:
  • What problem did you find?
  • What is causing it? (eg. A player is shooting) or (eg. I ran the command lynx ban xxdarkx )
  • Include a screenshot of your console/ingame-console
  • Include a log file if needed
The more information the log and / or console contains, the easier it will be to identify the problems and correct them, The classic errors that tell you the error line are worth absolutely nothing and do not help us find the source of the problem

When you have found a problem, check that in the link section: Support Area
If a thread with the same problem has not already been opened, open a post and use the form above in order to speed up the processes
In this way we will avoid clogging up the discord with tickets with the usual repeated questions
I would also like the community to contribute in order to solve various problems and help in the search for better solutions
I would like the tickets to be used for more important and sensible situations

IMPORTANT!! How to use ChocoHax 1.5.9
  • ChocoHax 1.5.9 requires a clean installation (you can keep the banData from 1.5.8)
  • Do not edit the files in "/internal" folder (These are dependencies for ChocoHax, editing those files can break your installation)
  • If you are going to edit your config.json file you will have to restart ChocoHax 2 times (ChocoHax must generate a Cache file for the client side first)
  • You will be able to translate ChocoHax in the language you want, we will be grateful and we could add it as an official language

Last edited: